Skin Care Routine - Anti-Ageing Skincare Products for Dry Skin (Luxe & Less)!Hello
Today we are talking about skincare...and in particular Anti-Ageing skincare products for Dry Skin. In this video, I will run through the products that I use in my daily skincare routine and offer both High End and Budget options for all the steps.
I am not a Dermatologist, but Skincare is "My Thing"...and I have tried many many products over the years and have done a great deal of reading and research on the topic.
I tend to use products that are either salon quality or natural products (which I believe are the best value for money with quality ingredients) and a large majority are also suitable for sensitive skin.
Websites that stock Alpha-H products:
- Apha-H Age Delay Cleansing Oil $33.00
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm $39.50 www.strawberrynet.com
- LUSH Ultrabland cleanser $28.95
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (around $20 for 500ml) from Health Food shops
- Apha-H Balancing Cleanser $30.00
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser $44.50 www.strawberrynet.com
- Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion $8.00 www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
- Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner $9.95 www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
- Alpha-H Moisture Boosting Facial Mist $16.00
- LUSH Eau Roma Water toner $9.95
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream $129.50 www.strawberrynet.com
- Simple Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream $13.00 www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream (10% AHA) $79.00
- NeoStrata Ultra Smoothing Cream (10% AHA) $35.00 www.yourdiscountchemist.com.au
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum $63.00
- NeoStrata Renewal Cream (12%PHA) $40.00 www.yourdiscountchemist.com.au
- Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant $42.00
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant $68.50 www.strawberrynet.com
- LUSH Angels on Bare Skin cleanser $16.95
- Sukin Purely Ageless Intensive Firming Serum $24.00 www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
- Sukin Purely Ageless Botanical Hydration Booster $24.00
- Trilogy Age Proof Nutrient Plus Firming Serum $44.00 www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
- Trilogy Age Proof CoQ10 Booster Serum $44.00
- Alpha-H Essential Hydration Cream $42.00
- Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light $47.50 www.strawberrynet.com
- Sukin Facial Moisturiser $9.95 www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
*I also use just the standard Alpha-H "Liquid Gold" glycolic product, but have not mentioned it specifically in this video as I am not aware of any other "similar" products to offer budget alternatives.
My previous Moisturising Sunscreen video linked here:
HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THANKS FOR WATCHING!
All prices are approximate and in $AUD
All products mentioned in this video were purchased by myself with my own money and my opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned and I am not receiving any compensation for mentioning any particular products.