SENSITIVE SKIN Care (Natural) + DIET for Redness, Allergic Reaction, Itchiness, Peeling!SUBSCRIBE for more Natural Skin Care Videos- http://bit.ly/HimaniWright
PLEASE CLICK 'SHOW MORE' for helpful natural tips + advice!
❤ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/himaniwright
❤ Instagram: http://instagram.com/himaniwright
❤ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/himaniwright
❤ Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+HimaniWright
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey my lovelies! Today, it’s all about skin care routine for sensitive or irritated skin conditions. If stinging, itchiness, burning sensation, redness, dryness, peeling, breaking into bumps in reaction to skin care products…if any of that sounds familiar to you, then this video will help you out!
Irritated or particularly sensitive skin is a result of the skin not functioning properly or being compromised in some way. This can happen because of reduced barrier function of the skin or because of internal issues like stress, hormones or external factors like the environment.
So, today, we’re going to unlock the ancient beauty secrets of Ayurveda to help us say bbye to sensitive skin for good, and say hello to healthy skin! Let’s do this!
———————Natural Ayurvedic Lifestyle + Diet Tips———————
Before we jump into the skin care routine, I wanted to quickly share some natural lifestyle tips that’ll really help you keep your sensitive skin stay supple and healthy-
1. If you can please avoid or limit the consumption of hot/spicy food, alcohol and fermented food.
2. Your skin loves green leafy vegetables, so, adding a bit of that in your diet will keep your skin healthy.
3. Coconut oil and nuts in the diet are also amazing for sensitive skin.
4. You will be surprised at how amazing your skin looks by reducing stress. I find that meditation and yoga helps me reduce stress. So, I encourage you to try and find something that helps you manage stress better.
———————Natural Products Used———————
What the video is about: Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Skin Care Routine Tips, cosmetics for sensitive skin, Ayurvedic skin care, Natural Skin Care Routine, DIY Beauty, sensitive skin products, natural skin care tips, facial skin care, cleanser for sensitive skin, moisturiser for sensitive, Ayurveda beauty tips, Natural skin care products for women, AWE Cosmeceuticals Review, moisturizer for sensitive, what causes sensitive skin, sensitive skin cream, natural skin moisturizer, beauty products, natural skin care product, best natural skin care, organic natural skin care, face routine, skin care 101, Skin Care Routine 2014, fresh skin, face wash for sensitive, flawless skin, home remedy, soap for sensitive skin, naturally, natural, skincare, best skincare, Indian home remedy, home remedies, natural remedy, skin care treatment, skin care reviews, natural remedies, natural cure, home cure, natural, herbal, Natural Ayurvedic home remedies, Natural skin Care, Indian beauty secrets, DIY stretch marks treatment, Himani, Himani Wright, IndianGlamPrincess, Indian beauty guru, Indian glam princess.Sensitive Skin Care Routine + Natural Ayurvedic Diet Tips
* I've been using and talking about AWE products in my videos for over a year, and I'm in love with them, especially because they are based on Ayurvedic tradition. Some of the products were gifted to me by my friend Rebecca who owns AWE Cosmeceuticals.