Five Best Anti-Aging Serums of 2013With the new year comes a bit of reflection of the past year - in this case, Truth In Aging's Five Best Anti-Aging Serums of 2013. I'm always excited to look back and see that we continue to make new discoveries. This list of anti-aging serum recommendations brings together the most potent and effective.
As always, your dollars go toward the highest ratio of active ingredients rather than on marketing, packaging or fillers. These anti-aging serums really work:
1. Medik8 Firewall ($162 in the shop). Read the full review of Medik8 Firewall at http://www.truthinaging.com/review/medik8-firewall-claims-to-be-an-antioxidant-winner.
2. E'shee Clinical Esthetic Elixir of Life KI Therapy Serum ($189 in the shop). Read the full review of E'shee KI Therapy Serum at http://www.truthinaging.com/review/eshee-ki-therapy-serum-reviewed-and-recommended.
3. BRAD Biophotonic Essential Elixir Multi-Peptide ($95 in the shop). Read the full review of BRAD Multi-Peptide at http://www.truthinaging.com/review/brad-biophotonic-essential-elixir-multi-peptide-reviewed-and-recommended.
4. Your Best Face Control ($160 in the shop). Read the full review of Your Best Face Control at http://www.truthinaging.com/review/the-new-your-best-face-control-reviewed-and-recommended.
5. La Vie Celeste Éclairage Restorative Serum ($98.50 in the shop) Read the full review of La Vie Celeste Éclairage at http://www.truthinaging.com/review/la-vie-celeste-eclairage-restorative-serum-reviewed-and-recommended.
See the full post at http://www.truthinaging.com/review/five_best_anti-aging_serums_of_2013