5 Tips for handling SUPER DRY skin! Collab with JoshCollierMUA!READ ME PLEASE!
Facebook, where I answer commonly asked questions: https://www.facebook.com/Gorgeoisie (see the 'notes' section)
Blog (still in transition, but follow now for future updates): http://gorgeois.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to subscribe for more skin care videos!
JoshCollierMUA's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshCollierMUA
Don't forget to check out his videos!
Recap of the tips:
1. Try Aquaphor and argan oil for extra dry and irritated patches.
2. Cleanse more efficiently using mild cleansers and cleansing tools. This is really a good tip for all skin types, but it's especially useful for dry skin!
3. Apply foundation with a damp sponge or brush.
4. Apply a very small amount of powder with a large powder puff (if you like to wear powder, otherwise of course you can skip this)
5. Use a non-absorbent pillowcase. Search for "moisturizing pillowcase" or satin/silk ones specifically designed to prevent absorption of products. The one I use is:
For an example of a super dry skin routine, see my skin care routine video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLI88pOmmMU
More skin-type-specific videos coming up in the future, so stay tuned!
I do not give personalized recommendations in video comments or answer private messages. It is just not feasible for me to do so. I will try my best to answer questions in future videos, in facebook notes or (whenever I get around to it) in blog posts, but I regret that it is not possible to answer thousands of questions individually.
Please check my back catalog of videos and facebook notes--there is a lot of information in each!
Hi, I'm Veronica! This is my 10th anniversary of becoming an esthetician, and I'm happy to share the wisdom that I've gathered over the years with all of you. My resume includes practicing in a famous LA plastic surgery center's medical spa, a five-star hotel and two of the most famous waxing institutions in Beverly Hills. My skin care philosophy may be a bit different than a lot of what you hear about on the internet, but it's based on many years of professional and personal experience and study.
If anything that I say is helpful to you, I would sincerely appreciate if you take a moment to share my videos!
Thank you, xo